Create Student Portfolios and Class Sites with Google
- Check for availability
- Go to https://domains.google/
- Type in the domain name you want
- Choose the extension you want (.com / .net / .org / etc)
- Go to your cart to purchase.
- Register and pay for the domain.
- Verify the domain via the email you used during registration.
- Assign Your Domain
- Click the three dots to the left of the ‘Publish’ button
- Click ‘Custom URLs’
- Type the URL (ie) www.customurl.com
- Tap outside of the box after it says “Custom URL assigned
- Point your Domain:
- DNS or Domain Name System is a system that points a domain name to physical IP (Internet Protocol) address
- Login to domains.google.com/
- Click DNS
- Under ‘Custom resource records’ type www, choose CNAME in the dropdown menu, paste ‘ghs.googlehosted.com’
All content is licensed by Kenyatta Forbes and MsForbesTech.com under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 United States license.For more information about this license see:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/In short, you can copy, distribute, and adapt this work as long as you give properattribution and do not charge or receive payment for it.